Prairie Sport Horses Fees & Services
Policy of not saying "no" to any request; however, most requests generate a small surcharge
(Please complete special request sheet)
- Stall Board Option 1: $630 + tax; board with 2 use or lose it 15 min supervised riding sessions weekly
- Stall Board Option 2: $790 + tax; board with 2 training session weekly. Additional training and/or group lessons available at $45 each
- Stall Board Option 3: $710 + tax; with 1 use or lose group lesson weekly + 1 horse training session per week
- Pasture Board: $375 + tax with 1 use or lose 15 min supervised riding session weekly
*Stall board available for additional charge ($35/dry stall & $50/stall with bedding & stall
cleaning service) if horse is injured, bad weather, special occasion...
- New Boarders: discounted shipping rate ($100.00 per horse within Dane County)
- Special feed &/or Medications: $75/month + cost of feed &/or supplement.
- All board packages currently under a hay surcharge due to high cost of hay
- NOTE: Turn out for stall board horses is in pairs. Solo turn out incurs a $50/month charge.
- Prairie Sport Horses offers supervised riding/lessons to riders who enter into a lease or shareboard agreement.
- Private schooling: $100 per hour.
- Private schooling: $65 per half hour.
Many services available priced on a case-by-case basis:
- Regular Vet & Farrier visits
*Paid directly to provider
- Medical care(medication extra).
- Special Care: feeds, supplements or extra bedding available for additional charge.
- Horse leases and share board arrangements on a case-by-case basis
- Many other services and products available.
Horse Training or Exercising:
- $45 for jump or flat training.
*Over fences - $45 per day
*Exercised - $25 per day
*Full Groom @ $70 per day (includes all horse care,tack care,loading of horse &
equipment; <braiding extra>)
*1/2 Groom @ $45 per day
*1/4 Groom @ $25 per day
*Loading: $12 for either loading or unloading horse, tack and/or tack trunk (if riders are absent)