Prairie Sport Horses Fees & Services
Policy of not saying "no" to any request; however, most requests generate a small surcharge
(Please complete special request sheet)
- Stall Board: $430 + tax + choice of one option below Option 1: 2 lessons per week - $200 Option 2: 1 lesson + 1 horse training session per week - $280
- Pasture Board: $275 + tax plus required $100/month lesson package.
*Stall board available for additional charge ($35/dry stall & $50/stall with bedding & stall
cleaning service) if horse is injured, bad weather, special occasion...
- New Boarders: discounted shipping rate ($100.00 per horse within Dane County)
- Special feed &/or Medications: $75/month + cost of feed &/or supplement.
- 6 Lesson Package: $240. Terms: lessons to be taken on consecutive weeks, on a "use it or lose it" basis, no refunds or pro-rating, and to be taken in small groups.
- Private Lesson: $100 per hour.
- Private Lesson: $65 per half hour.
Many services available priced on a case-by-case basis:
- Regular Vet & Farrier visits
*Paid directly to provider
- Medical care(medication extra).
- Special Care: feeds, supplements or extra bedding available for additional charge
- Horse leases and share arrangements on a case-by-case basis
- Many other services and products available.
Horse Training or Exercising:
- $45 for jump or flat training.
*Over fences - $45 per day
*Exercised - $25 per day
*Full Groom @ $70 per day (includes all horse care,tack care,loading of horse &
equipment; <braiding extra>)
*1/2 Groom @ $45 per day
*1/4 Groom @ $25 per day
*Loading: $12 for either loading or unloading horse, tack and/or tack trunk (if riders are absent)